Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lacy Cowl

I just finished another design, a lacy cowl made with Neighborhood Fiber Co Rustic Fingering Yarn.




Again, please forgive the poor photo quality.  I'm working on improving my photos!

If you haven't knit with yarn from the Neighborhood Fiber Company, you're missing out.  Her yarns are phenomenal and the colors make everything just pop.  Of course this pattern can be made with any fingering weight yarn, but I am pretty partial to this one!

This has a repeating lace pattern, so it's great for a beginner looking to ease in to lace knitting, or for someone more seasoned looking for a good project to work on while watching a movie (doesn't require a ton of concentration).  I seamed the ends together to make it a cowl so I could wear it long or double wrapped for when it gets cold. 

This is available for purchase on Ravelry, Mehan212 Ravelry Store.  Please check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment